For all Keto lovers, here comes another breakfast recipe! Melting cheese and your favorite sausage in it will definitely bring water in your mouth!
This recipe is courtesy of How To This and That
These Keto Breakfast Biscuits are perfect for those who are office workers and do not find any time to cook for themselves on daily basis. You can make these yummy biscuits, freeze them and enjoy for the whole week!
The recipe of Keto Breakfast Biscuits has been given below:
“Keto Breakfast Biscuits Stuffed with Sausage and Cheese”
TIRED OF EGG FOR BREAKFAST ON KETO? HERE YOU GO!
This recipe is made with a version of fathead dough. I am sure you have heard of it! If you haven’t, it is a low carb and Keto friendly, gluten free version of dough that works great for pizza, roll, bread and of course biscuits! Fathead dough uses melted mozzarella cheese as the “gluten” to hold the dough together. The flour is typically almond or coconut.”
“Here is how to make our Keto breakfast biscuits!”
Note- you will have fathead dough leftover. In addition, the amount of dough used by each person to wrap around the sausage will vary so much that I can only give an estimated nutrition count. Per stuffed biscuit- 250c , 20f, 12p, 2 net carbs.
Makes 6 stuffed Keto breakfast biscuits
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Calories 320 kcal
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella shredded
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup almond flour
- pinch salt & pepper
- 2 ounces colby jack cheese thin cubes (or your choice of cheese)
- 6 breakfast sausage patties
1. In a microwave safe bowl, add cream cheese and mozzarella.
2. Microwave for 30 seconds at a time until cream cheese is very soft and mozzarella starts to melt.
3. Mix well! And by mix well I mean, stir stir stir! You want this really combined.
4. In a small separate bowl, combine beaten egg and almond flour. Add cheese mixture and mix well, again, REALLY well.
5. Dough may be sticky, this is ok. Dust it with additional almond flour and form into a ball. Place on plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm.
6. Cut into sections to form 6 3″ balls, depending on the size of the sausage.
7. Flatten dough balls, place sausage on the dough, then cheese and wrap dough around.
8. Put the stuffed dough into a greased muffin tin.
9. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden and set. Top with more mozzarella if desired.”
What a Yummy and super quick Keto diet recipe! Best for cookie monsters who feel craving for cookies in their Keto diet! Enjoy these Keto breakfast biscuits, enjoy your Keto diet and enjoy your life! I bet you that every one of you will love this cookies recipe! Before trying it out, you must visit full information here….