- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 c. Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 11⁄2 t. dried basil, divided
- 11⁄2 t. dried oregano, divided
- 1 t. garlic powder, divided
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 11⁄2 T. tomato paste
- 3 T. sugar-free tomato sauce
- 4 oz. pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 1 c. Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Optional garnish: Fresh basil leaves, cut into thin slices
- 1. Preheat oven to 375° F and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- 2. Combine cream cheese, eggs, Parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon basil and oregano, and 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder in a medium-sized bowl. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and whisk until mixture is completely blended and smooth.
- 3. Spread the cream cheese mixture onto the prepared baking sheet into the desired shape and thickness. (For thicker crusts, reduce oven temperature to 350° F and increase baking times for best results).
- 4. Place the crust in the pre-heated oven for 8-10 minutes, or until slightly puffed and golden brown. Check halfway through cooking time to ensure the crust bakes evenly and does not become too brown.
- 5. In the meantime, whisk the tomato paste, tomato sauce, the remaining dried herbs, and the garlic powder in a small bowl. Lightly season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine. Set aside.
- 6. Remove the pizza base from the oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes before topping with tomato sauce, sliced pepperoni, and shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- 7. Return pizza to oven and bake for another 10 minutes, or just until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove from oven and garnish with fresh basil, if desired, and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Total carbs: 5.3 g Fiber: 0.9 g Net carbs: 4.4 g
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g - Net carbs: 4.4 g||1.8%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9 g||3.6%|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.