😋 Delicious! This is a Must Try! If you are Keto and love and miss Reuben… If you’re a fan of the classic Reuben sandwich, then you’re gonna LOVE this Easy Keto Reuben Casserole! This easy to assemble Keto casserole makes a quick and delicious dinner that reheats well enough to use for meal prepping too!
How To Make Reuben Casserole
1 Pound of Corned Beef
8 oz of sauerkraut
12 oz. of swiss cheese
1/2 cup of diced dill pickles
Butter or cooking spray
1/3 cup of whipping cream
1/2 cup of Russian dressing – Click here for easy homemade keto Russian dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Drain liquid from sauerkraut. I used a mesh strainer but you can also use a cheesecloth and in a pinch paper towels will work too.
- Grease your casserole dish (similar to the one I use) with a nonstick cooking spray (I use this one) or butter.
1. Layer half of the corned beef and top with sauerkraut, and pickles.
2. Top with 1/2 the sauce mixture and top with 1/3 of the cheese. Repeat layers (meat, sauerkraut, sauce, pickles, and cheese) with remaining ingredients.
3. Cover with aluminum foil and Bake casserole for10-15 or until cheese is bubbling.
4. Broil for 2-3 minutes and serve!
5. Serve this low carb Reuben casserole with extra pickles and drizzle with Russian dressing or even a low carb hot sauce!
Go Here to get the Full Recipe with images ==>> https://stylishcravings.com/easy-keto-reuben-casserole