Ketogenic diet has become the trendiest weight loss methods and the best part of it is that you do not get bored. You can bring your creativity in your meals and can make them more interesting, appealing and luscious.
Here comes a great idea for your Keto breakfast and that is “Keto Sausage Balls”. In your breakfast, you would be having limited time to prepare your meal so all that you need for this toothsome Keto breakfast is fathead dough and pre-seasoned sausage.
Let’s end up curiosity and reveal the recipe of this super quick Keto diet recipe of Keto Sausage Balls:
Video Recipe Courtesy of KetoConnect.Net
“Keto Sausage Balls | Fathead Dough!
As breakfast lovers, these Keto Sausage Balls hit the spot! We used a simple fathead dough and pre-seasoned sausage to create our new favorite breakfast recipe. They are quick to whip up for a big Sunday brunch and can be tailored to everyone’s cravings.
Keto Sausage Balls
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 6 Sausage Balls
Calories: 363 kcal
- 1.5 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 large egg
- 12 oz ground breakfast sausage (pre-seasoned)
Instructions for sausage:
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Sausage Balls Instructions
- Preheat a medium skillet to medium high heat.
- Divide the sausage into 6 and roll into balls. Add to the hot skillet and cook through. Set aside on a plate to cool.
Fathead Dough Instructions
- Add the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese to a microwave safe mixing bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Combine using a fork until evenly mixed.
- Add the almond flour and egg and combine as thoroughly as possible. If it does not combine well microwave for another 20 seconds.
- Switch to a spatula if necessary and combine. Pour the dough onto a piece of parchment paper. If it is not evenly combined use your hands to incorporate everything.
- Portion the dough out into 6 even balls.
- Flatten out each ball using your hands or roll it out with another piece of parchment on top (so there is no sticking) and place the cooked sausage in the center. Pull up the side and place the sausage ball, seam side down, on a lined baking sheet.
- Repeat until all 6 sausage balls are complete and on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until browned on top.
- Best stored in a air tight sealed container in the fridge up to 5 days.”
Some More Keto Diet Breakfast Ideas:
“Keto Sausage Balls” is just one Breakfast idea for Keto lovers but you will find entire list of Ketogenic breakfast recipes created by expert chefs. These breakfast recipes are not only time saving but delicious and energetic.
Professional Keto Chefs at Ketoconnect explain further:
“Our Favorite Ketogenic Breakfast Recipes!
We could eat breakfast for every meal of the day. We never tire of eggs and bacon, but most importantly breakfast is so much more than those two foods! We’ve got an entire list of ketogenic breakfast recipes and here are some of our favorite:
- Low Carb Cereal
- Keto Oatmeal
- Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins”
Explore these Keto diet breakfast recipes here: