Low Carb Keto Bread Recipe
Calories 166 kcal
– 8 ounces cream cheese
– 2 cups mozzarella cheese grated (about 210 grams)
– 3 large eggs
– 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated (about 27 grams)
– 1 cup pork rinds crushed (about 46 grams)
– 1 tablespoon baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheet (15 1/2” by 14”) cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place cream cheese and mozzarella cheese in large microwavable bowl.
3. Microwave cheese on high power for one minute, stir, then microwave for another minute and stir again. The cheese should be fully melted.
4. Add egg, parmesan, pork rinds and baking powder. Stir until all ingredients have been incorporated.
5. Spread mixture onto parchment paper lined pad. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned
6. Allow pan to cool on rack for 15 minutes, then remove bread from pan and cool directly on rack.
7. Slice into 12 equal sized pieces