Welcome To The Smoothie of The Week Club Week 4.
You will receive 1 delicious smoothie this week that will help you alleviate anxieties naturally!
Natural supplements for anxiety (ingredients to make smoothies):
Anxiety is a common issue and affects many people in the contemporary society. Perhaps the modern lifestyle makes a lot of pressure on everyone, maybe it`s so little time to relax…Even if these reasons are totally right when looking at the origins of anxiety, there is a hidden connection: The Foods that you eat! Boosting your body with the best nutrients in the Market can definitely change the way you feel and keep anxiety far away. The Smoothie of the week is rich in freshness and many nutrients that will help your body to remain nourished and your mind calmer.
The main ingredients in this week are:
- Spinach: Excellent Magnesium source. Contributes also with iron, potassium and many vitamins, like vitamin B2, vitamin B6 and vitamin K.
- Walnuts: Also help with GABA production, they have selenium and healthy fats.
- Cacao Nibs: It is a great natural product and is packed with many antioxidants and fibers. Helps to enhance your mood and make you feel good.
- Greek Yogurt: A texture slightly different from milk, full of calming tryptophan. In the Smoothies of this week, yogurt comes as the main protein source.
- Avocado:It helps with Magnesium and Niacin intake and the texture is amazing! Avocados are Always welcome in any recipe!
Week 4 – Smoothie #1 – Smoothie recipe for anxiety:
Spinach-Avocado Smoothie with Cacao Nibs
- 1 tbsp. Walnuts
- 1/2 tbsp. Cacao Nibs
- 9 oz. Low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup avocado, mashed
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon powder
- ½ Natural vanilla extract
- Ice cubes to taste
- Natural stevia or Monk Fruit sweetener to taste
- Add all ingredients to a blender and mix well. Add sweetener little by little to taste. If you prefer, you can add nibs after blending.
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 12g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g||11%|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.9g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.2g||26%|
|Total Sugars 13.6g|
|Vitamin D 1mcg||7%|
(Please keep in mind that when you are on the keto diet to get your net carbs you must subtract the fiber from the carbohydrates so you your total carb intake is going to be less)