[wldd_display levels=”Week 1 Smoothie #2″ period=”3days”]https://ketorebootclub.com/week1-smoothie2/[/wldd_display]
Welcome To The Smoothie of The Week Club week 1.
You will receive 2 delicious smoothies this week that will help you alleviate anxieties naturally!
Natural supplements for anxiety (ingredients to make smoothies):
Anxiety is more than a psychological state. It has a lot to do with your brain chemistry! Due to that fact alone, some foods can be powerful tools against anxiety.
Not only because they are delicious and make you feel happy eating, but especially because they own special key nutrients that play important roles in the neurotransmission. Foods rich in elements like Magnesium, Niacin, and Tryptophan have a natural powder to help you reducing anxiety.
Our smoothies are carefully developed to assist you to find out the most delicious and smart combinations of these incredible ingredients! The best part is that you will get all the flavors and do not waste time to prepare.
The main ingredients in this week are:
- Almonds: Rich in Magnesium, fibers and healthy fats. They help to naturally improve GABA production in the body.
- Walnuts: Also helps with GABA production, they have selenium and healthy fats.
- Milk: Protein source and has tryptophan.
- Yogurt: A texture slightly different from milk, full of calming tryptophan.
- Raspberry: Magnesium and fiber are here! Full of antioxidants.
- Cocoa Powder: Antioxidants and tryptophan in cocoa make it very helpful.
- Avocado: It helps with Magnesium and Niacin intake and the texture is amazing!
Week 1 – Smoothie #1 – Smoothie recipe for anxiety:
Raspberry Almond Smoothie with Cocoa
1 tbsp. Almonds
¾ cup low-fat milk
1 tbsp. Walnuts
¼ cup non-fat plain yogurt
¼ cup frozen raspberry
1 tbsp. Cocoa powder
1 tbsp. Avocado, mashed
Natural stevia or Monk Fruit sweetener to taste
1. Add all ingredients to a blender and mix well. Add sweetener little by little to taste.
(Please keep in mind that when you are on the keto diet to get your net carbs you must subtract the fiber from the carbohydrates so you your total carb intake is going to be less)